The Global Business Anthropology Summit is a two-day event that features six sessions, each focusing on challenging current sustainability practices, through presentations of business cases that forefront the success of doing anthropology with business.
At GBAS21 you can expect to benefit from:
• Engaging conversations with business luminaries and leaders about what tomorrow can look like. Are we really ready for 2030, and what about 2080?
• New knowledge and insights to engage in business for a sustainable future, bridging the sciences and arts with business.
• Creating new networking opportunities while being a part of the only business anthropology summit worldwide
• Reconsidering while learning about models for risk management without infringing on value creation
• Understanding the diffusion of new behaviors in organizations in the face of change
• Getting a baseline of knowledge for integration and ethical business and societal governance
• Experiencing a prominent host university with a strong reputation in Germany and the world – Freie Universität Berlin